Today I have a card to share with a cute digi stamp that I got as freebie from Betty of Simply B Stamps, take a look:
This image is called Thankful for you Betty and I have colored it with copic markers.. sentiment comes with the image!
Embossing template is from sizzix, flower is from wild orchid, scalloped rectangule is spellbinders nestabilities, doily was cut with die cut, ribbon, pearls, cristal,nd cardtsock are from my stash.
I’m entering in the following challenges:
- Simply B Stamps FB: fall colors + sentiment (26 Nov)
- Sweet Stampin: die for (21 Nov)
- QKR Stampede: I’m thankful for (21 Nov)
- Craft Dee Bowz: anything goes with a bow (30 Nov)
- Dream Valley: anything goes (27 Nov)
- Eureka Stamps: give thanks (24 Nov)
- Perfectly Rustics: embossing (30 Nov)
- Stamp and Create with Magnolia: ribbon and/or bow (30 Nov)
- Come and Get it: thanksgiving (21 Nov)