I made a card to join a swap few weeks ago and now that my partner have received it I can share with you all!
We had tutorial to follow as the card was to be made with an envelope.. you can find the tutorial here.
I decided to make it in my favorite color: purple!
And here is the card I made:
This is the inside of the card:
I used Little Tilda stamp from Magnolia Stamps and colored her using copic markers V28, V25, V22, V20, E79, E77, E74, E11, E00, R20.
Flowers are from wild orchid and the one inside of the card was made with Magnolia Doohickey's Die - Doily Flowers. I added Magnolia Doohickey's Die - Scalloped Tag inside of the card too. I used spellbinder scalloped and standard circles and eyelet and standard squares.
On the card front I added washi tape too! Twine is from Stamping Scrapping! Rhinestones from my stash.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia: favorite color com ((purple & white) 5 Jul)
- The Play Date Cafe: pastel colors: pink and lilac (2 Jul)
- Addicted to Stamps: anything goes (2 Jul)
- Creative Moments: flowers (9 Jul)
- Simon Says Stamps: anything goes (2 Jul)
Thanks for stopping by today!