it is time for a new card for the Tuesday Inspiration at By Lori Designs!!! woohoo
I loved making this card specially because I decided to use my favorite color, purple, :) and I picked a a very cute digi image!!! it is the Peekabook Baby!!! Take a look:
I decided to go for clean and simple!! I colored the image using copic markers V17, V15, V12, E11, E00, YG67, YG63, YG11.
I embossed the bacground with sizzix template! Border is using Martha Stewart border punch! Ribbon & rhinestone are from my stash.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Ladybug crafts ink: cards for babies (2 Jun)
- Party Time Tuesdays: anything goes (3 Jun)
- Through Craftroom Door: anything goes (3 Jun)
- Digi Makeover: anything goes (2 Jun)
- Crafting when we can: punches and/or dies (7 Jun)
Thanks for stopping by today!