I want to show you a card that I made for a dearest Friend Gail.. she has now received it so I`m allowed to post lol
I absolutely love Tulips and She likes too so I just had to pick my Tilda with Tulips for her card...
I got the Tulips walkway accessory and masked the stamps.. it is so easy to do the masking technique and so fun!! Take a look at my card:
Both stamps used on this card in from Magnolia Stamps and they were colored with copic markers R89, R85, R83, Y35, Y18, Y15, E37, E33, E53, E21, E00, R20, R29, R27, R24, YG67, YG63, YG11.
Flowers are from wild orchid, border was cut with Doohickey`s Dies Antique Lace. Red lace, pin and rhinestones are from my stash.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Tildas Town: add a technique (7 Aug)
- Creative Corner: polka dot (7 Aug)
- Simply Magnolia: anything goes (14 Aug)
- Magnolia-licious: anything goes (12 Aug)
- Just for Fun: anything goes (30 Aug)
- LadyBug Crafts: Say with Flowers (30 Aug)
Thanks for stopping by!