EDITED TO ADD:
I MADE TOP 5 AT HOUSE OF CARDS CHALLENGE
It is not Tuesday but I came over here to show a card I made with one of the new images that By LORi Designs has just released... I could not wait any other minute to play with it.
This is Puddler Jumper Sweet Gabi-glasses, take a look:
And here is my card with her:
I colored the sweet Gabi with copic markers V28, V25, V22, V20, E19, E17, E15, E13, E11, E00, R20, C5, C3, C1.
Spellbinders nestabilities are schalloped and stardand ovals.. Flowers are from wild orchid. Cardstock is Dreamcatcher from First Edition.
Border is Antique lace Doohickeys from Magnolia Stamps!
And here is a close up on the image so you can see that I added clear glossy accents on the lens of her glasses...
Now, pop over to By LORi Designs to check out all new cute images that has been released!! They are all cute!!!
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- House of Cards: sketch (11 Aug)
- The Paper Shelter: punches or dies (13 Aug)
- Papertake Weekly: anything goes (12 Aug)
- Digi Sketch Challenge: anything goes (11 Aug)
- Challenges 4 Everybody: anything goes (16 Aug)
- 2 Sisters: anything goes (09 Aug)
- Di Digis Challenge: stitching (16 Aug)
- Crafty Ribbons: anything goes with ribbon (13 Aug)
- Cute Card Thrusday: die-ing to punch (13 Aug)
- MilkNCoffee: coloring skills (13 Aug)
Thanks for stopping by today!