EDITED TO ADD:
I MADE TOP3 !!!
I have a new card today with a stamp that I won in a challenge and had never ink it up and made a card for a boy. I`m no used to that but I think it turned out quite good, take a look:
This image is from Snow Day Lucas kit of Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. Sentiment is also from the jit!
Besides the paper piecing on the image I colored it with copic markers. The snow effect on the floor and alls I did with flower soft Polar white! Snow die cut is from Sizzix and I added glitter on them!
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Kraftin Kimmie: paper piecing (14 Jun)
- Christmas Challenge: sketch (12 Jun)
- Christmas Sweet Stampin: winter sports (11 Jun)
- Crafts 4 Eternity: for the boys (13 Jun)
- Crafty Creations: for the boys (11 Jun)
Thanks for stopping by!